Saturday, May 16, 2009

Are Pretty Ladies Trustworthy? I'm Afraid of their Chameleon Life


I could remember what happened to me after having been betrothed with a young lady in the campus during my university days. Whenever this episode flashed my memory, it makes me think that all beautiful ladies are gullible. Please, understand my point, experience has taught me lesson! You might be surprise that one who you think is faithful could bullshit you without any necessary reason. Really, men are in trouble! What a heart break! Just a fateful day, I was in my apartment sleeping after the submission of my CV/Resume waiting for job employment. One of my course mates paid me a visit.

I was so excited to see Nancy over three year’s graduation of master’s degree in Business Management at Oxford University London, United Kingdom. Nancy and I became so intimate after the first lecture we had by one of our prominent lecturer- Prof. Jerry Bill. We’re given two assignments after the lecture. While I was solving my assignment, Nancy walked toward my side and saw how I did my work with deep understanding of the subject, she sat down with me and we began to solve the assignment with each other and that how we became friends. And from that day, we read, play, interact, and reason with each other till the day of our graduation. After our graduation, Nancy took her way to her parent’s home at New York , United State. And I took mine toward London city bay, where I lived with my elder brother.

Now, having missed Nancy ’s intimacy over three good years is like missing a precious ornament in life. So I was thrilled with joy to hear from her once again. Really, Nancy had been a courage and lovely rose I met in my campus days. Nancy would have been my wife if not that she had been betrothed with another guy before I met her. Her fiance knew we‘re course mates and not worried about our intimacy. And also he knew I would marry Nancy ’s sister (Susan).

Nancy story made me mad!

After our greeting, we sat down for normal discussion. Then, I asked Nancy about her sister Susan, whom I proposed to marry. Susan is a quite-pretty and intelligent lady. Her beauty and wisdom makes me happy and in short, she worth the qualities to be my wife! But I was threw off-balance on Nancy response to me about Susan.

Nancy began her story, Maxwell, I’m sorry that my sister fell in love with another guy in the city. What! I screamed, how come about this fuck-up? “She was enticed with his affluence” Nancy lamented. The worst is that the man is far older than she (Susan) Nancy added. I was so furious and ready to revenge, but how could Susan do this to me? I cried. Susan was carried away by the guy’s wealth, though my parents didn't support the marriage because they had it in mind that you would be their son-in-law, and also the marriage is somewhat funny- how could a young lady of 22 marry a man of 40? Nancy asked in confusion.What a foolish act!

Really Maxwell, I tried all I could to stop her from that marriage, but she didn’t want to listen, despite that her lover had married and divorced. What do you mean by this? What might have caused this attitude of hers? Susan has been a wise and intelligent lady, why this sudden change? I barked like a dog and talked to the air in madness. Worst still, she is pregnant for him! Nancy cried. Well, what happened has happened, Please forget all those childish habit of my sister. Nancy concluded.

I was perplexed and threw into a terrible trauma. Could it be Susan had been charmed or what? What do they mean by saying “she fell in love with the wealthy guy in the city?” How could a young lady 22 leave a fresh blood of 26-year young guy and ran after 40-year divorced man? Despite all I had been caring for Susan, she agreed to be fooled. To be flank guys, whenever I think of pretty-Lady’s trust in love,
I’m always afraid of their "chameleon life".

As you can see, falling in love with pretty Lady is unrealistic venture. The reason is that most of those Ladies are after your money. You might think they're honest but alas mother-suckers. All her empty and bogus promises which she had been promising me were nothing but flatteries. Any little set-back on your finacial income, they aboundon your love. Even if you marry them, they can cheat. I did'nt say that pretty Ladies should'nt be married but "Beware!

2 comments:

Zerina said...

Maxwel,
Emmm..It's a pity that some pretty Ladies disappoint. lol

Bad experience...lol, It really pains though. But, you didn't mention one thing here.... ehmmm.. Men cheat sometimes,not only pretty ladies.. I think I'm correct.. lol

Zerina (Malaysia)

Freelance Writing Hiring Site said...

Zerina, Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes you're correct. Well, some men cheat! But how do you feel when your man cheat you?

I want to hear you more..