Saturday, May 2, 2009

How I Made $100 in My First Written Article

There’s nothing to doubt whether this could be true or false. Of course, so many freelance writers make tons of dollars range from $50-$100 per article of 100-500 per word! Good, I started freelance writing last 2yrs, though, before then, I had been a writer. But that doesn’t mean you must had been a writer before you join freelance writing market.
I have so many written articles/reviews. Freelance writing is a good career for any work- at-home seeker, part time worker, full time, and retired men/women. My first earning as a freelance writer was $100 after writing 3 articles of 100- 250 words. I simply submitted the articles and get paid within a week. What cool cash! No investments even a cent. Yet this is just for the beginning. I was sky-located in my freelance writing career after I made this amount, I couldn’t wait further to enter full time freelancer. For more information on freelance writing see http://www.maxwelfreelancesite.blogspot.com/

No comments: